Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My week off..

I am having my day off for a week starting 29th nov-5th dec 2010, which i have been waiting a very long time ago. It's an annual leave offered by my department..of course i would definitely swipe them all since i will no longer be their services this coming mid December. I went out to Putrajaya yesterday, following my mum and sis to open a saving account of Tabung Haji, whereby i can make saving to it for my haj in the future..they approximately budgeted for me to go haj on the yr of 2035 which i am already 48 years old..Alhamdulillah,everything went well so my mum sent me to ERL station afterward before she could head back to her office. The cost of the ERL was unexpected, RM9.50 per person on board which i thought i could buy nasi bryani with fried chicken for my belly..and the traveling only took me for 20mins. Once i have reached to KL Sentral, and while waiting my bf to come by,i wasted my time observing this book sale they had, which in fact its not much of an interest topic..later i went up on the 2nd floor to buy newspaper,thinking this is an interesting topic to read instead.

One hour later, he arrived..so i went down..hurrying myself to approach him..we smiled as always..and walked towards the bus stands heading to One Utama mall in Damansara. Quite a number of people jumping into the same bus, not as bad as i thought, people still wanna go shopping on weekdays...but luckily we both had the seat..once we've reached there,we straightly go to the foodcourt coz i got hungry..i ate chicken rice and he ate bihun tomyam(very spicy- i almost ordered that menu)..he thought of watching movies but i declined because there is not much time for i have to be at Batu tiga station around 6pm..(i don't like my mum to wait for me so long) so we just wandering around at CD's,F.O.S,MCD(eating sundae at rainforest),having a chit chat recalling how it was like before we couple..(pretty much of loving birds are we hehe). Here is a photo of him,  he did not realised that i snapped him quietly...and he thought i was text messaging to someone..









1 comments:

AiniHalim

Interesting

Post a Comment