Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random

Good afternoon to all the readers,
i don't know what to write actually but there is just something for me to speak about..i had all these topics wandering around in my head but i couldn't figure it out what it was..to much of thinking really give u sickness.
Whats in my head right now is,i kept remembering of this uncle(old chinese uncle) who calls to customer service  [place where i work for] yesterday many times, and by the time i answered his calls, he immediately complaint about our services that it was soooo bad..he said to me that he has been on hold for long til his credit balance in his phone finishes..he also tells me that he was not an easy person,living so simple and only have small business to support his lives..i was pity and could only apologize to him on behalf of my colleagues...but inside of me i really wish to help in out after he tell me what was his real issue..when he stopped complaining..i asked him again,how can i assist u sir,which its a time for me to really assist him..so he tells me his issue..after hearing all that, i thought, his issue is not that bad and the previous agent should have solved it better!! so i helped him out..before i end the conversation, i told him that ur matter has been solved sir, is there anything else i can assist u with?..he was so calm and gave a compliment saying u r good, this is the service i want..thank u so much..so we ended the call..i felt glad enough to help people out and when i don't i feel really bad because i have to follow the rules of this company and i know i don't the authority to make changes...thank u uncle for the compliments :) 

My Weight...

What is wrong with my body?? why is it so hard for me to gain weight?..i've tried many things but it took so long for me to get a nice,lumpy,chubby figure hehe...i dont want to gain so heavy..i just want to have an ideal weight which suits with my height..i'm 167cm tall but my weight is down below. get married!!! thats what my friends told me..arghh..that can be wait..i'm not ready yet,besides,i'm still young to get married hehe...

Window Shopping & ice cream

I went out with my beloved mum n sis to putrajaya alamanda ans jusco few days back so i would just like to share some of the photos we captured during the day...have fun!!!


ICE CREAM..HEAVEN FOOD OF ALL!!!

LOVE BOOKS BUT DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO OBSERVE (NO TIME??!! HEHE)
 
 BEARS JUST SO ADORABLE AND CUTE [DON'T U THINK SO?]
 
 








1 comments:

AiniHalim

Best picture ever is the first picture.. yumyum

Post a Comment